Sunday, July 29, 2007

millions of cupcakes, cupcakes for me

Guess who baked?!

A slight obsession with cupcakes and muffins that has come over me in recent weeks has inspired me to get down and dirty in the kitchen today. This was also aided by the desire to put off starting a media release for uni...

Now those who know me will be aware that as much love as I have for eating, I have hatred for cooking, so this was a big step for me. I started easy, with a recipe for some choc chip cupcakes I got out of an old Women's Weekly cookbook. After not a hell of a lot of beating, whisking and stirring, and only 20 quick minutes of baking, our kitchen was filled with the yummmmy smell of melted chocolate.

I'm becoming domesticated, Mum is so proud.

exhibit A



one little runty one got a bit burnt on the side, but other than that they tasted pretty good for a first go. Next stop, icing!

kiss hug

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

hee hee hee.. you said one of the cupcakes was runty. just like you :)

soph said...

yup i sympathised with it. we are (well were now, i ate it) kindred spirits.
im just amazed you read my blog! huzzah