Thursday, January 17, 2008

love and lust

Apologies for lack of posts of late, recently been in the hosiptal for a Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy. Sounds more impressive than using the everyday words... ok, so i had my gallbladder removed. so my absence is excusable!

but on a lighter note. woooooowweeeee is there a lot on my wishlist of late. loving fashion at the moment! the prints, the luxe boho, the vintage inspiration, the colours... there's so much room for interpretation in each trend. Great season for everyone not looking like walking clones. and a great season for successful op-shopping! my local has been doing me proud, i've come out of there with some exciting finds recently. yesterday - a purple and black skirt (worn as dress) for $1, a black tank (to be tucked into high waists) for 50c, high waisted denim shorts for $1 and a checked sleeveless shirt (also to be tucked in) for $1.50. Perfect total price for me, as I'm currently living the unemployed life..

but back to today's fashion. some of my lust haves at the moment incluuuude...

this kitsch little doodad. i love this donkey. you grow flowers on it's head.



self-explanatory really. various items of jewellery i can't afford (though i do own the anchor necklace)


peacock necklace off etsy i thiiiink...



another Peacock necklace, from Tilkah



'I Still Love Dylan' tee from MyPetSquare



well, technically the skirt of this, but i could only find the dress image online... it's Sass and Bide


leotards to wear under high waists - this one's American Apparel



and there are about a million pairs of shoes, but for some reason i cant upload the pics. probably sparing you from filing through oodles of photos anyway.
does anyone want to buy me a belated christmas present??

kiss hug

No comments: