Saturday, September 8, 2007

little miss butch kickboxer

well i had that 80s sport party last night. my original plan of stockings, pink frilly mini and light green polo top went out the window when i hunted in my brother's cupboard at the last minute and found a pair of bright yellow sports shorts and a cut off jumper that says 'Kickboxing, Sport of the 80s'. How could I not wear that?? So I added a visor and some converse high tops and hey presto, we have 80s sports! Does anyone else find that when they put on sporty clothes their energy skyrockets? I've been sick for a while, but as soon as I had the costume on I felt like going for a run.... which is a rarity in itself!

I was loving my costume at home, but when I got to the party I felt like a massive frump.. I think I was the only girl there not wearing a leotard. Lesson learned: next time head to Target and stock up on fluoro dance clothes from the kids section.



1 comment:

jackie said...

hahaha i love the outfit! looks like you had a lot of fun!

muchlove!