Wednesday, September 12, 2007

off the hook

wow it's been a while since i've written a post! apologies... been a busy little beaver, trying to get work done as my final uni semester reaches its climax.

the last couple of days i've been sifting through my itunes collection and i've re-fallen in love with brazilian group cansei de ser sexy. if you haven't heard their stuff... get on it. cansei de ser sexy (or CSS to fans) is portuguese for 'tired of being sexy'. hailing from sao paulo (where my brother's girlfriend lives - woo), they state their main musical influence as electro-rock, and their songs are sung both in english and portuguese. their lyrics often make pop culture references, such as in the song 'meeting paris hilton'.

I went to the beach
The bitch was so hot
She came to me and said
"do you like the beach, bitch?"
I said back
"I wanna take you home, bitch
I wanna treat you good, bitch
What do you think of it, bitch?"



highlights from their self-titled album include the popular 'music is my hot hot sex' and 'alala'. definitely check out their myspace if you haven't heard their stuff already, i say.

kiss hug

1 comment:

jackie said...

css is very cool. im dying for one of their shirts! lets make love&listen to death from above is my favorite.

muchlove!