Wednesday, August 29, 2007

MySpace vs. Facebook

So I've been a MySpace addict from way back. I started using it a couple of years ago as a way to procrastinate from studying during end of year exams. Having been a user for such a long time, and pimped and prettied my page in times of boredom to 'reflect who I am', I find it sad that it seems to have been dropped of late for something newer. And by that I mean Facebook.

Now I have to admit I'm being quite hypocritical. I also have a Facebook account, which is regularly monitored. Despite originally declaring it boring, 'not pretty enough' and kinda pointless, it has actually grown on me. In fact, when I see people's profiles with lots of added applications, I think to myself, 'that's kind of lame, this isn't MySpace'. Yet despite my growing addiction to Facebook, I still find it a shame that so many people have ditched their MySpace accounts. I miss logging on and seeing


Now I'm more commonly faced with a blank space. Very sad.
So I make a request that all my fellow social-networking-site-sluts don't abandon their MySpace in search of greener pastures. Give them both a go. Recognise their individual attributes. There's no need to choose.

Man I'm full of crap :)

kiss hug

No comments: