Saturday, August 18, 2007

photobooth. good times.

to whoever invented the Photobooth program on Apple Macs.....thankyou. that program has helped me waste hours of potentially useful time - in the morning when i can't be bothered getting myself dressed and cleaned to actually head out and do something worthwhile, in the afternoon when i should be doing homework, before leaving for a night out, and late at night when i get home. thanks to Photobooth, friends' visits to my place have been extended by an extra couple of hours, late into the night. thanks to Photobooth i'm much closer to getting those rock hard ab muscles that girls dream about. and most importantly, Photobooth has provided a chance for me and my friends to pose shamelessly, make stupid faces, take photos of ourselves with 20 different facial expressions, and has basically just satisfied our desire for gratuitous shots of ourselves. god bless the mac.




















1 comment:

jackie said...

hahaha i agree. i can spend hours in front of photobooth w/ my friends :)